My husband and I are planning a 2 week (15 days) trip to Europe next April, begining Easter weekend. It will be my first visit and my husband has already done a 'first time whirlwind' tour excluding Italy. We plan to visit London (3 days), Paris (3 days), Florence (3 days), Rome (3 days) and Venice (1 day), in that order. Our starting point is London and we take our flight back home from Venice.
I am keen on a day or 2 in Amsterdam as it would be the tulip season....but it seems a lot of time would be spent travelling. Brussels is also an option since it has direct train connection from London.
I am confused whether we should stick to our original plan and give an extra day each to London and Rome or take out time for Amsterdam/Brussels. Would highly appreciate some advice here
Also, I was initially planning to book a Eurail pass, but now i am not too sure. Since the countries we plan to visit have mostly high-speed trains that require reservation, is it really a good idea to buy the pass? Instead, we could just opt for individual city passes for daily travel. What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 3 gare de nord
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 BIKE AND BARGE
- 7 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 9 http://thebeautysystem.com/silqueskin-serum
- 10 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 11 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 12 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 13 Flamenco in Madrid
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 15 London - Home Depot
- 16 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 17 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 20 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London