My husband and I are planning a 2 week (15 days) trip to Europe next April, begining Easter weekend. It will be my first visit and my husband has already done a 'first time whirlwind' tour excluding Italy. We plan to visit London (3 days), Paris (3 days), Florence (3 days), Rome (3 days) and Venice (1 day), in that order. Our starting point is London and we take our flight back home from Venice.
I am keen on a day or 2 in Amsterdam as it would be the tulip season....but it seems a lot of time would be spent travelling. Brussels is also an option since it has direct train connection from London.
I am confused whether we should stick to our original plan and give an extra day each to London and Rome or take out time for Amsterdam/Brussels. Would highly appreciate some advice here
Also, I was initially planning to book a Eurail pass, but now i am not too sure. Since the countries we plan to visit have mostly high-speed trains that require reservation, is it really a good idea to buy the pass? Instead, we could just opt for individual city passes for daily travel. What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼성동안마시술소o1o 2816 2526⟧삼성역안마시술소 삼성안마시술소추천
- 2 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 London Restaurants
- 6 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 7 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 12 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 Valencia, Spain
- 25 Cornwall UK