My husband and I are planning a 2 week (15 days) trip to Europe next April, begining Easter weekend. It will be my first visit and my husband has already done a 'first time whirlwind' tour excluding Italy. We plan to visit London (3 days), Paris (3 days), Florence (3 days), Rome (3 days) and Venice (1 day), in that order. Our starting point is London and we take our flight back home from Venice.
I am keen on a day or 2 in Amsterdam as it would be the tulip season....but it seems a lot of time would be spent travelling. Brussels is also an option since it has direct train connection from London.
I am confused whether we should stick to our original plan and give an extra day each to London and Rome or take out time for Amsterdam/Brussels. Would highly appreciate some advice here
Also, I was initially planning to book a Eurail pass, but now i am not too sure. Since the countries we plan to visit have mostly high-speed trains that require reservation, is it really a good idea to buy the pass? Instead, we could just opt for individual city passes for daily travel. What do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 오션파라다이스 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 3 황금성게임 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 9 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 12 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels