I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice. I am headed to Europe in early July for a bit over 2 weeks. I fly in and out of Amsterdam, and plan on staying a few days there on each end of the trip. I am then headed to France for a week, and plan to be mainly in Paris.
This is my dilemma...I am not sure where to go for the rest of my trip. I was thinking Northern Spain/Barcelona I am guessing I would need to fly from Paris? I think I would rather stick to train travel. And the heat in July? I am really open to suggestions. I am wondering if I am overlooking a great destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대전오피 www.implbo.com 과천오피 의정부오피 대전op
- 2 대구오피 www.implbo.com 평택오피 안성오피 대구op
- 3 광명오피 이천오피 부산op www.implbo.com 광명오피
- 4 인천오피 www.implbo.com 안양오피 용인오피 인천op
- 5 일산오피 www.implbo.com 분당오피 하남오피 일산op
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Juangfrau / mt
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Ireland travel passport question