I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice. I am headed to Europe in early July for a bit over 2 weeks. I fly in and out of Amsterdam, and plan on staying a few days there on each end of the trip. I am then headed to France for a week, and plan to be mainly in Paris.
This is my dilemma...I am not sure where to go for the rest of my trip. I was thinking Northern Spain/Barcelona I am guessing I would need to fly from Paris? I think I would rather stick to train travel. And the heat in July? I am really open to suggestions. I am wondering if I am overlooking a great destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 WWI sites
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Christmas in Spain
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 25 Valencia Spain