I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice. I am headed to Europe in early July for a bit over 2 weeks. I fly in and out of Amsterdam, and plan on staying a few days there on each end of the trip. I am then headed to France for a week, and plan to be mainly in Paris.
This is my dilemma...I am not sure where to go for the rest of my trip. I was thinking Northern Spain/Barcelona I am guessing I would need to fly from Paris? I think I would rather stick to train travel. And the heat in July? I am really open to suggestions. I am wondering if I am overlooking a great destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings