I was hoping you might be able to give me some advice. I am headed to Europe in early July for a bit over 2 weeks. I fly in and out of Amsterdam, and plan on staying a few days there on each end of the trip. I am then headed to France for a week, and plan to be mainly in Paris.
This is my dilemma...I am not sure where to go for the rest of my trip. I was thinking Northern Spain/Barcelona I am guessing I would need to fly from Paris? I think I would rather stick to train travel. And the heat in July? I am really open to suggestions. I am wondering if I am overlooking a great destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?