I have a 14-day vacation in the beginning of April and I plan on visiting my brother who recently moved to London. This will be my first time in Europe. We plan on exploring London for several days then maybe go to Paris, then Amsterdam. Do you guys think that seeing multiple cities is too much or is this reasonable?
My other questions are how to best get around within Paris and Amsterdam, and transfer from the former to the latter. We are thinking of taking the train.
I will appreciate your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Frankfurt to UK
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Milan or Turin
- 20 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct