I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Trip
- 2 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 3 12-14 nights enough ?
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 6 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 13 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 14 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 15 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 24 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip