I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 6 Germany Questions
- 7 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 18 Salzburg and day trips
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 22 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Skiing in France
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!