I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice