I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 6 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 7 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 8 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 9 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 19 German Train travel
- 20 Barcelona on budget
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris