I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 3 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 stop in lisboa or not
- 6 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 7 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 British English
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 Trip to Pyrenees
- 14 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 15 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 16 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 17 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 18 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 19 Brugge photo on Bing
- 20 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 21 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz