I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 3 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 4 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 5 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Car rental/return near London
- 8 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 9 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 12 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 13 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 14 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 15 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 16 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 21 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 A week driving in Bavaria
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions