I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 4 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 8 One in Paris ... help
- 9 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 16 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Florence 2 weeks
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 21 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe