I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 2 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 5 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 6 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 23 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne