I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Burgundy in May
- 17 Athens at New Years
- 18 chrismas in rome
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie