I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 4 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Rent a car in England
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 19 Going to Russia
- 20 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 21 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 25 Paris/Loire Valley than ?