I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 2 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Is Capri worth going to?
- 5 magnetic stripe card - final question
- 6 Rome: People Watching!
- 7 Mid-June, 2016 Two-week road trip to Germany, Switzerland & Austria
- 8 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 9 London Boutique Hotel
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 14 magnetic stripe card
- 15 Transport around Europe
- 16 Where to go
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal and Spain, April 7-25, 2015
- 18 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 19 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 20 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 21 Scotland trip report
- 22 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 23 River cruises
- 24 German train transfer times
- 25 Seeing the Vatican in Rome