I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Why Not Helsinki?
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 Iceland Day 5
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe