I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......