I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 Iceland Trip Report
- 5 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Rome Airport Question!
- 8 Portugal Walking Tour
- 9 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 10 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 11 Hair Straightener
- 12 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 21 Prague old town
- 22 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 23 Ordering in a Deli
- 24 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall