I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 3 Cotswolds first time
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Need help with itinerary