I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 6 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 9 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 St Christophers Paris
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 24 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 25 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids