I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 3 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 9 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 10 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Pousadas in Portugal
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Antiques shopping Rome
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 Scotland Trip Planning
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Must sees in Malaga