I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 2 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 3 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 4 European Backpacking
- 5 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 6 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 Booking Engines You trust?
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 12 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 13 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 14 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 15 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 16 Insight on budgeting
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 19 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 20 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 21 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 22 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 23 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card