I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 CROATIA SPLIT
- 4 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 10 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 13 Majorca - where to stay?
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 staying a month or so in each place
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket