I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
2 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 6 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 7 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 8 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 11 Traveling after Dublin
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 18 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 21 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Castello di Sammezzano