I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 14 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!