I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 2 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 3 Forints or Euros?
- 4 Bus fine Italy
- 5 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 6 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 7 Another Visit to London
- 8 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 9 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 10 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 11 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 12 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 13 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 16 The Best beach in Europe
- 17 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 London-Paris solo trip
- 20 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 21 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 22 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 23 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 24 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 25 explore Italy on a budget