I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 London Paris
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Scandinavia????
- 11 Venice to Positano
- 12 GPS vs Google Maps
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 The Rain in Spain and more
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice