I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. I want to visit as many cities as I can in this short period of time, but the catch is that I need to attend 2 weddings on two of the weekends I will be there.
I will be traveling the 2nd half of July. The weddings will take place in San Sebastian, Spain and Cork, Ireland. I will be flying straight to San Sebastian for the first wedding and cant figure out where to go next.
What would be the best cities to visit? I really want to see Rome and Paris, but if there is time, I can squeeze another city after the second wedding-maybe Reykjavik, Iceland?
Thanks for your suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest main train station status
- 2 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 3 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 6 Itinerary Check-In
- 7 PASSPORT number changed
- 8 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 9 Scotland itinerary
- 10 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 11 10 Days in Tuscany
- 12 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 13 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Ice for a cooler
- 16 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 17 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 18 Getting Around Toledo
- 19 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 20 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 21 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 22 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 23 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 24 Seine river cruise help
- 25 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?