I'm thinking about our next holiday, around September or October 2013, and we are thinking of going to England. We have already been to Scotland and we loved it, but now we decided to check England. I need help in checking where we can base ourselves. Now to start with we are a couple, no children, aged 30 and we like museums, cities, culture, castles and nice landscape. We use buses and trains to travel around. Now, I will fly to London Heathrow and back from London Heathrow, according to flights I land at London heathrow at around 9.30am UK time. I am thinking of the last 5 or 6 days to spend them in London and do 2 day trips from there...your help is here: What other 2 bases I can use and I can even do nice day trips from there? So London definitely, then I need to other bases...I'm ready to take a 3hr train from London after the flight to start from the North. remember that I will be using buses/trains for day trips. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://getclasaffloweroil.com/smart-money-secret-reviews/
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Beaune France
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Firt time VISA applicant
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162