I'm thinking about our next holiday, around September or October 2013, and we are thinking of going to England. We have already been to Scotland and we loved it, but now we decided to check England. I need help in checking where we can base ourselves. Now to start with we are a couple, no children, aged 30 and we like museums, cities, culture, castles and nice landscape. We use buses and trains to travel around. Now, I will fly to London Heathrow and back from London Heathrow, according to flights I land at London heathrow at around 9.30am UK time. I am thinking of the last 5 or 6 days to spend them in London and do 2 day trips from there...your help is here: What other 2 bases I can use and I can even do nice day trips from there? So London definitely, then I need to other bases...I'm ready to take a 3hr train from London after the flight to start from the North. remember that I will be using buses/trains for day trips. Can you help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dermis from untimely opening historic
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Yummy Swiss bites
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 8 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 9 Where to stop along the way
- 10 spanish winery region(s)
- 11 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 12 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 13 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 Two weeks in France
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Best International Sim Card