I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
2 weeks in Denamrk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 4 Your favourite places in Bath
- 5 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 6 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies