I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 2 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 3 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 4 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 5 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 6 Seeking a special place in France
- 7 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 8 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 9 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 10 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 Storage of extra luggage
- 13 buying Eruos in advance
- 14 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 15 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Hamlet and castles
- 18 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 19 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 20 Paris Picture Overlays
- 21 Spending money
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 24 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 25 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?