I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
2 weeks in Denamrk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 18 Cell phones in Ireland
- 19 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 Santorini transportation
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris