I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Aix Provence
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 12 One night in Rome
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 How the kids age calculated
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 23 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP