I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
2 weeks in Denamrk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Five nights in Extremadura
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek