I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
2 weeks in Denamrk
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 10 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?