I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 2 Sicily: which coast?
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Now to Madrid
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Chania
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed