I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight