I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia