I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 16 Bath/Cotswolds
- 17 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 25 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors