My mom and I are taking a two week trip in March to visit my sister in Barcelona. We are only planning on staying in Barcelona for 2-3 days, and are interested in parts of Italy (Florence as a home base, and day trips to Rome and Venice) and the Swiss Alps (we we were looking at Chamonix but have no preference at this point). My questions are: 1) how feasible does this itinerary sound; and 2) are there any suggestions for alternative routes? The only thing we need to hit is Barcelona, and we would really like to see some portion of the Apls, but beyond that we're very flexible.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Reaching the Lake District
- 15 Positano Hotel in September
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate