My mom and I are taking a two week trip in March to visit my sister in Barcelona. We are only planning on staying in Barcelona for 2-3 days, and are interested in parts of Italy (Florence as a home base, and day trips to Rome and Venice) and the Swiss Alps (we we were looking at Chamonix but have no preference at this point). My questions are: 1) how feasible does this itinerary sound; and 2) are there any suggestions for alternative routes? The only thing we need to hit is Barcelona, and we would really like to see some portion of the Apls, but beyond that we're very flexible.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Croatia short sail trip
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 17 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez