My mom and I are taking a two week trip in March to visit my sister in Barcelona. We are only planning on staying in Barcelona for 2-3 days, and are interested in parts of Italy (Florence as a home base, and day trips to Rome and Venice) and the Swiss Alps (we we were looking at Chamonix but have no preference at this point). My questions are: 1) how feasible does this itinerary sound; and 2) are there any suggestions for alternative routes? The only thing we need to hit is Barcelona, and we would really like to see some portion of the Apls, but beyond that we're very flexible.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Via del Sale, Italy
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?