My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 9 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 12 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!