My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan private guide
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May