My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 15 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 16 Iceland early december visit
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 20 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada