My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Eating Indian In London
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September