My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Best Viking Sites
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 Greece
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome