My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Sicily