My 4 friends and I are traveling to Europe for the first time in September and are needing help on an itinerary and have transportation questions.
We have 4 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Belgium (cant decide on Brussels or Bruges), and 6 nights in Paris.
We are thinking taking the train from Amsterdam to Bruges (stay there 2 nights) then train to Brussels for one night, then train to Paris.
Is it worth renting a car and going to Champagne, France? or a Paris night train to somewhere else. Just 7 days in Paris alone seems like a lot?
Also, would anyone recommend airbnbs over hotels? We were thinking that originally but if plans change quickly those are harder to cancel.
And any "must-do's" you could recommend in those cities would be great!! Or things to avoid that arent worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history