Me and my partner (26yrs each) are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in December roughly from the 5th to the 20th.
It is our first time to Europe and wish to visit Italy (Rome and Venice), France(Paris) and London as we have family there.
Could you please suggest places we could goto and things to do during that time of the year and how many days would we need in each of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 One night in Rome
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings