I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 free international phone calls
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Airport Transportation
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 19 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 20 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 International drivers permit