I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 바카라카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ギ온라인바카라주소
- 3 다낭카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소い온라인카지노주소
- 4 온라인카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ビ슈퍼카지노
- 5 에이스카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카ざ온카
- 6 팰리스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ゴ아시안바카라
- 7 네임드카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ロ온라인바카라
- 8 선시티바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라べ인터넷바카라
- 9 무료카지노게임■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヘ바카라
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 15 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions