I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
2 weeks Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"