I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
2 weeks Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 2 Reykjavik hotels
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets