I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 9 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 10 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 11 Lipari to Capri??
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Ali
- 20 Christmas Week in London
- 21 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Too much for one day?
- 25 Italy for the first time