I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 2 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 Basque country ideas
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 14 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 19 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 22 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice