I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old