I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If Greece exits
- 2 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 6 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 7 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 9 French Basque country
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Three girls in Naples
- 12 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 13 driving loop in Normandy
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 Toledo, Spain
- 16 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 18 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 19 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 22 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 23 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 24 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 25 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season