I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017