I am wondering if someone could help me in planning a trip to Europe.
My partner and I are starting off in Paris and wish to see all the main attractions in the centre of Paris. We then plan to travel to Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany (then back to Paris). What are the best options for transportation? I have been looking into eurail passes but they don't seem to be that economical and don't get you transport on all the trains!
I am under 25 so hiring a car is a bit out of the question.
Would it be better to travel around Paris using the metro and then just pay for a high speed train ticket between Paris and Belgium and then trains from Belgium to the Netherlands and then Netherlands to Germany, etc.?
We are planning on going to the main attractions in the countries mentioned and would like to also visit a chocolate factory and a concentration camp. What are the best ones to visit in the countries I have listed?
Is 2 weeks enough time to see these 4 countries? ( we were originally planning on visiting Switzerland also - would that be out of the question to also visit in the 2 weeks we have? ).
Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have never travelled to Europe before. We are on a tight budget and would prefer to stay in the Ibis Budget motels in or around all the major cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome