I am wondering if someone could help me in planning a trip to Europe.
My partner and I are starting off in Paris and wish to see all the main attractions in the centre of Paris. We then plan to travel to Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany (then back to Paris). What are the best options for transportation? I have been looking into eurail passes but they don't seem to be that economical and don't get you transport on all the trains!
I am under 25 so hiring a car is a bit out of the question.
Would it be better to travel around Paris using the metro and then just pay for a high speed train ticket between Paris and Belgium and then trains from Belgium to the Netherlands and then Netherlands to Germany, etc.?
We are planning on going to the main attractions in the countries mentioned and would like to also visit a chocolate factory and a concentration camp. What are the best ones to visit in the countries I have listed?
Is 2 weeks enough time to see these 4 countries? ( we were originally planning on visiting Switzerland also - would that be out of the question to also visit in the 2 weeks we have? ).
Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have never travelled to Europe before. We are on a tight budget and would prefer to stay in the Ibis Budget motels in or around all the major cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노❆＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼❆【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 와와카지노＼☃＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 세븐카지노❅＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼❅【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 아시아카지노＼✤＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice