My family is planning to go on a 2 week trip to Europe mid-June to early July. (it's very short due to work schedules) My dad wanted to go to these four countries for the trip: France, Italy, Switzerland & Greece.
So I have a couple questions
1) Are four countries in 2 weeks feasible?
2) Do you have a timeline/guide on how which one we should go to first etc. (and if anything, where you would recommend going in terms of cities -- for france, we're most likely going to see Paris, Italy.. .maybe Florence & Venice, Switzerland... I honestly have no idea & Greece.. probably Rome)
3) if you have other suggestions or places that we must definitely see for these cities/countries, let me know.
3) in terms of transportation, what would you recommend? It's a family of three people. so would taking the train be better or renting like a car?
4) And if you recommend the train, what kind of tickets do we get/how can we get them in advance? (I live in America if that helps..)
Sorry there's a lot of questions... planning such a short trip to a huge place is a bit overwhelming..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 10 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 23 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
2 week trip to Europe (france, italy, switzerland & greece) HELP?!