My family is planning to go on a 2 week trip to Europe mid-June to early July. (it's very short due to work schedules) My dad wanted to go to these four countries for the trip: France, Italy, Switzerland & Greece.
So I have a couple questions
1) Are four countries in 2 weeks feasible?
2) Do you have a timeline/guide on how which one we should go to first etc. (and if anything, where you would recommend going in terms of cities -- for france, we're most likely going to see Paris, Italy.. .maybe Florence & Venice, Switzerland... I honestly have no idea & Greece.. probably Rome)
3) if you have other suggestions or places that we must definitely see for these cities/countries, let me know.
3) in terms of transportation, what would you recommend? It's a family of three people. so would taking the train be better or renting like a car?
4) And if you recommend the train, what kind of tickets do we get/how can we get them in advance? (I live in America if that helps..)
Sorry there's a lot of questions... planning such a short trip to a huge place is a bit overwhelming..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Last minute trip to Capri
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 22 Poland to Austria In December
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
2 week trip to Europe (france, italy, switzerland & greece) HELP?!