My family is planning to go on a 2 week trip to Europe mid-June to early July. (it's very short due to work schedules) My dad wanted to go to these four countries for the trip: France, Italy, Switzerland & Greece.
So I have a couple questions
1) Are four countries in 2 weeks feasible?
2) Do you have a timeline/guide on how which one we should go to first etc. (and if anything, where you would recommend going in terms of cities -- for france, we're most likely going to see Paris, Italy.. .maybe Florence & Venice, Switzerland... I honestly have no idea & Greece.. probably Rome)
3) if you have other suggestions or places that we must definitely see for these cities/countries, let me know.
3) in terms of transportation, what would you recommend? It's a family of three people. so would taking the train be better or renting like a car?
4) And if you recommend the train, what kind of tickets do we get/how can we get them in advance? (I live in America if that helps..)
Sorry there's a lot of questions... planning such a short trip to a huge place is a bit overwhelming..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
2 week trip to Europe (france, italy, switzerland & greece) HELP?!