Will be travelling with hubby, son (16), daughter(15) and her best friend (15). It's been 23 years since my hubby and I have visited Europe and England and thus the first trip for the teens. We'll land in Zurich and fly to Paris, London, and back to Zurich. Know that we will be taking side trips to Liechtenstein and Stratford-Upon-Avon (to see Patrick Stewart!). Any suggestions for things to do or places to stay in these locales? We're all people watchers and love learning about the various areas and traditions. Somewhat adventurous, but also have some physical limitations. All suggestions will be MOST APPRECIATED! Thanks.
2 Week Summer Trip with Teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 Barcelona free tours??
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s