Will be travelling with hubby, son (16), daughter(15) and her best friend (15). It's been 23 years since my hubby and I have visited Europe and England and thus the first trip for the teens. We'll land in Zurich and fly to Paris, London, and back to Zurich. Know that we will be taking side trips to Liechtenstein and Stratford-Upon-Avon (to see Patrick Stewart!). Any suggestions for things to do or places to stay in these locales? We're all people watchers and love learning about the various areas and traditions. Somewhat adventurous, but also have some physical limitations. All suggestions will be MOST APPRECIATED! Thanks.
2 Week Summer Trip with Teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 London visit
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary