Will be travelling with hubby, son (16), daughter(15) and her best friend (15). It's been 23 years since my hubby and I have visited Europe and England and thus the first trip for the teens. We'll land in Zurich and fly to Paris, London, and back to Zurich. Know that we will be taking side trips to Liechtenstein and Stratford-Upon-Avon (to see Patrick Stewart!). Any suggestions for things to do or places to stay in these locales? We're all people watchers and love learning about the various areas and traditions. Somewhat adventurous, but also have some physical limitations. All suggestions will be MOST APPRECIATED! Thanks.
2 Week Summer Trip with Teens
- 1 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 16 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Dolomites Drives
- 22 RHK's heading to Europe
- 23 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 24 Germany with 6 month old.
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!