Will be travelling with hubby, son (16), daughter(15) and her best friend (15). It's been 23 years since my hubby and I have visited Europe and England and thus the first trip for the teens. We'll land in Zurich and fly to Paris, London, and back to Zurich. Know that we will be taking side trips to Liechtenstein and Stratford-Upon-Avon (to see Patrick Stewart!). Any suggestions for things to do or places to stay in these locales? We're all people watchers and love learning about the various areas and traditions. Somewhat adventurous, but also have some physical limitations. All suggestions will be MOST APPRECIATED! Thanks.
2 Week Summer Trip with Teens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport