Will be travelling with hubby, son (16), daughter(15) and her best friend (15). It's been 23 years since my hubby and I have visited Europe and England and thus the first trip for the teens. We'll land in Zurich and fly to Paris, London, and back to Zurich. Know that we will be taking side trips to Liechtenstein and Stratford-Upon-Avon (to see Patrick Stewart!). Any suggestions for things to do or places to stay in these locales? We're all people watchers and love learning about the various areas and traditions. Somewhat adventurous, but also have some physical limitations. All suggestions will be MOST APPRECIATED! Thanks.
2 Week Summer Trip with Teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 10 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Taormina Sicily
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 16 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 23 Granada
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??