First time to post here. I'll be going on a 2-week cultural program sponsored by the embassy and I had trouble searching online since... there's too many! I have a working budget of 1,200 euros (short course + accommodation) and was wondering if you could recommend something? I'd ideally choose a French language course in the morning + excursions or activities in the afternoon. Anywhere in France would be fine.
I liked this summer program in Paris School of Business involving gastronomy, wine, luxury and fashion lifestyle but the course was 3,000 euros and out of the budget. I was also looking into photography or some unique courses as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 6 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time in Athens?
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Escorted Tours
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 19 2 Months in Sicily
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome