First time to post here. I'll be going on a 2-week cultural program sponsored by the embassy and I had trouble searching online since... there's too many! I have a working budget of 1,200 euros (short course + accommodation) and was wondering if you could recommend something? I'd ideally choose a French language course in the morning + excursions or activities in the afternoon. Anywhere in France would be fine.
I liked this summer program in Paris School of Business involving gastronomy, wine, luxury and fashion lifestyle but the course was 3,000 euros and out of the budget. I was also looking into photography or some unique courses as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 Car Hire Bologna
- 11 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 12 San Sebastian Beaches
- 13 Skiathos 2017
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague