First time to post here. I'll be going on a 2-week cultural program sponsored by the embassy and I had trouble searching online since... there's too many! I have a working budget of 1,200 euros (short course + accommodation) and was wondering if you could recommend something? I'd ideally choose a French language course in the morning + excursions or activities in the afternoon. Anywhere in France would be fine.
I liked this summer program in Paris School of Business involving gastronomy, wine, luxury and fashion lifestyle but the course was 3,000 euros and out of the budget. I was also looking into photography or some unique courses as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 15 Swimming to Paris
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Istria in two days
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)