First time to post here. I'll be going on a 2-week cultural program sponsored by the embassy and I had trouble searching online since... there's too many! I have a working budget of 1,200 euros (short course + accommodation) and was wondering if you could recommend something? I'd ideally choose a French language course in the morning + excursions or activities in the afternoon. Anywhere in France would be fine.
I liked this summer program in Paris School of Business involving gastronomy, wine, luxury and fashion lifestyle but the course was 3,000 euros and out of the budget. I was also looking into photography or some unique courses as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now