My plan is to take a ferry from Venice to the Istrian region on July 12th and fly out of Dubrovnik to Rome on July 26th. I'm not in a big hurry and would rather spend a few days in one place than try to cram in too much. I'm combining business with pleasure by doing some location scouting for an independent film so I'm particularly interested in visually interesting locations where you might imagine a street performer/busker singing. Any assistance would be hugely appreciated!
2 week itinerary - Istria to Dubrovnik - location scouting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain