My plan is to take a ferry from Venice to the Istrian region on July 12th and fly out of Dubrovnik to Rome on July 26th. I'm not in a big hurry and would rather spend a few days in one place than try to cram in too much. I'm combining business with pleasure by doing some location scouting for an independent film so I'm particularly interested in visually interesting locations where you might imagine a street performer/busker singing. Any assistance would be hugely appreciated!
2 week itinerary - Istria to Dubrovnik - location scouting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Dublin Hostels
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs