My plan is to take a ferry from Venice to the Istrian region on July 12th and fly out of Dubrovnik to Rome on July 26th. I'm not in a big hurry and would rather spend a few days in one place than try to cram in too much. I'm combining business with pleasure by doing some location scouting for an independent film so I'm particularly interested in visually interesting locations where you might imagine a street performer/busker singing. Any assistance would be hugely appreciated!
2 week itinerary - Istria to Dubrovnik - location scouting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 5 atm cards in Spain
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 weather in Veneto area in September
- 9 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 24 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks