I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 2 Help with a small island in Greece
- 3 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 15 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 where to buy a LV bag?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.