I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Recommendations
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM