I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 4 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 7 Rome
- 8 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 12 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 17 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 22 Paris GTG - October 21
- 23 Holding bags in Paris
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary