I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 2 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 3 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 6 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 9 Support Please
- 10 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 11 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 12 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 PASSPORT number changed
- 15 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 17 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 18 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 19 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 20 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 23 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 24 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 25 Any flight from London to Rimini?