I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 5 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 6 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Rome train to Positano
- 16 Madrid city centre?
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 21 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017