I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 2 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 3 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 4 Andalucia Itinerary
- 5 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 6 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 7 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 8 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 9 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 10 Day Trip From London
- 11 day trip from Glasgow
- 12 Southern Puglia Italy
- 13 London-Paris summer 2016
- 14 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 15 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 16 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 17 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 22 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 25 Outer Hebrides and north