I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 2 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 3 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 4 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 5 Another Visit to London
- 6 London Weekly Apartment
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 9 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 10 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 11 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 12 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 13 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 14 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 15 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 16 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 17 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 18 Madrid to Dordogne
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Rental car in Italy
- 21 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 24 Overnight Layover -London
- 25 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States