I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 2 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 3 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 4 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 11 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 12 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 13 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 14 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 15 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 16 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 17 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 18 Our Paris plans
- 19 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 20 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey