I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre
- 2 First European Vacation )
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 5 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 6 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 7 Reims Champagne Houses
- 8 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 9 Where to go
- 10 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 15 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 16 Skiing Zermatt
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 19 Venturing even further
- 20 Scotland in 8 days
- 21 Booking Frenchie's online
- 22 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 23 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 Weekend in Paris in October