I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 A Greek sojourn
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket