I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 Booking Engines You trust?
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 10 Using Obb website
- 11 Sea side in Italy
- 12 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 13 Milan underground
- 14 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 17 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 18 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 25 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )