I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 2 Aix en Provence
- 3 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 4 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 9 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 10 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 11 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 12 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Day Trips from Paris
- 18 Ireland's west coast
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 South of Switzerland
- 22 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 23 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 24 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina