I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 2 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Lyon Arrondissements
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 7 Garmisch
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Venice - things to do?
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 13 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 14 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 15 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 16 Italy/ Spain in December
- 17 NT in devon and cornwall
- 18 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 19 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 20 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 21 help and advice
- 22 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 23 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 25 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri