I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
- 1 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 London for Christmas