I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 4 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 5 3 nights in Tuscany
- 6 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition