I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 Article on Naples
- 4 Ryan Air
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Albania for Beginners
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday