I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
- 1 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Dresden Train Station
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome