I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 BMW European Delivery program
- 5 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 8 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 19 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!