I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 help and advice
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Lyon Arrondissements
- 12 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 13 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 17 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 18 Spa in Scotland
- 19 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 20 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 21 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 22 1+ days in Toledo
- 23 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 24 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 25 Paris info required