I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mask Making in Venice
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 6 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 1 week in Croatia
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Trip to Iceland
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel