I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 London visit
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 No points in Paris .....
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton