I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 8 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 9 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 10 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 11 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 12 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 13 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 14 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 15 spain
- 16 Help with Madrid Location
- 17 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 18 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 23 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 24 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 25 Help for San Sebastian