I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 18 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 19 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Prague itinerary advice
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Santorini lodging