I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
2 Week Itinerary for Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 french riviera
- 10 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 20 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?