I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 1 day trip from Nice
- 5 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 11 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 12 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau