I'm planning on going to Turkey for 2 weeks in May of next year and need some help with my itinerary. I would like to stay in the same general area as this will be my first trip out of the U.S. and I'm a bit nervous. I'm want to fly into and leave from Istanbul. I want to visit Cappadocia and Epheseus. Possibly a beach? I will only be able to take public transportation though. I plan on staying in hostels and a hotel in Cappadocia. I would like to keep it a bit budgeted to $1000 (excluding airfare) or is that too little? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 3 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Cell phones in France and England
- 7 sim card
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 16 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 17 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 20 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?