I have 2 weeks holiday and i thought to visit Europe. I like outdoor activities and nature. I will be going with a friend of mine. We are 2 guys and 28 years old.
Searching online websites i found Spain, Portugal, Greece and Croatia interesting.
What do you recommend?
Thanks in advance ^_^
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Transportation Question Italy
- 4 CDG to Marais transfer
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 7 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 8 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 9 Train tickets in Italy?
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 18 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 24 Corsica
- 25 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto