I am in the early stages of researching our honeymoon. We have agreed on Italy. We both really want to visit Rome and then have some time near the beach to relax and we're also interested in looking at agriturismo. we're a young couple 26-30 and are looking for a relaxing but also interesting touring holiday... sorry honeymoon!! we're not massively well travelled and we've only been on holiday together a handful of times. therefore we're not really interested in going to the maldives or somewhere and laying on a beach for 14days. Would be beautiful........ but we would be bored!
We have a low to moderate budget, but its our honeymoon so we'd be ok to pay out for some nights in luxury or some experiences, cooking class etc something like that.
Intially thought we'd fly into Rome and have 3 or 4 nights there before hiring a car and driving out. to where? i don't know. I've looked at loads of different places but don't really know where is best or wheres too far to drive to?
I've looked at Amalfi Coast and its beautiful but so is the rest of italy so how can we choose?! we want some beaching, but not too much. Adam will get bored lying on a beach after about 4 hours. I will beach for a day-ish. But we both love the coast in general so its important for us to spend some time near the coast.
Should we turn it around and finish off with Rome? do you think 4 days in rome straight after the wedding might be a bit hectic?
We're from the midlands in the UK and are getting married in August 2012. We'd likely fly out between the 17-20th August depending when the flights might be cheaper.If we dont go to Rome first where shall we fly into? I'm intrested in Puglia, Umbria and Chianti but probably only because I have researched those the most recently!!
So....help!?!? i've probably not given enough information about what we're looking for but i don't really know what we are looking for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남황제안마ひo1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 4 역삼안마시술소o1o 2816 2526 역삼안마 역삼역안마
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 선릉안마시술소o1o 2816 2526 선릉역안마 선릉안마
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 양재안마o1o-2816-2526 양재역안마 양재안마추천
- 9 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Driver"s License & Language
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class