I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Norway fjord
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Barcelona with baby
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Capri in July
- 19 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Venice
- 22 London 2For1 question
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?