I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Advice!
- 2 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Home base for a month in France?
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 11 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Norway holiday locations
- 14 Norway accessories and must have
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 21 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 22 Munich Travel Guide
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 25 Munich restaurant recs