I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 10 A week driving in Bavaria
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 20 written guide for Olympia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required