I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
2 week honeymoon in Italy: suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 3 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 4 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 19 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 23 Day trips from Bologna
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago