I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
2 week honeymoon in Italy: suggestions?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city