I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 help with europe itinary
- 12 Iceland with Young Kids
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 Wake Up Mods
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Escorted tours Norway
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!