I know there are similar threads to this, but my fiancee and I are spending our 2 week honeymoon in Italy (May 11-25th 2011).
We are planning on 1 or 2 nights in Rome when we land, train to Florence and 6 nights there with day trips to Tuscany and leisurely enjoying the city, then rent a car and spend 5 nights in Cinque terre, and then one night back in rome before we fly out.
We'd love any suggestions/reccomendations on what to do/see while in Florence, Tuscany and Cinque Terre - food, wine, scenery...we love it all!
We also would like to have one more night in Rome before we leave so that the departure is less hectic...so we'll have to cut a night somewhere...we're torn - any suggestions?
Any/all comments are appreciated - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 10 days in London in early December
- 21 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows