Planning 2 week family vacation in July. Want to take in history and beach. I'm thinking 1 week in Rome and 1 week on amalfi coast. It'll be myself,wife and 4 children(15,11,5,3). We'd like to do 2 locations so kids can relax also. Do not want to do multiple locations because travel hard on kids. I'm open to any suggestions as it'll be our first trip to Italy. Like maybe there's a place near coast with lots of history and good beaches so we can just go there for the entire 2 weeks? Any advice would be appreciated. Also we'll definitely be renting....no hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 Germany family road trip help!
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Prague
- 13 Ischia
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Overnight at Heathrow
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 24 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique