Hi all, my husband and I (both age 30) plan to take a Europe trip next summer. We can take 2 weeks off of work. Max budget would be 10k. We definitely want to visit Paris and London and potentially somewhere in Spain as well. I am overwhelmed with getting started on planning the trip. We are both very busy lawyers and I do not have a lot of free time to plan the trip. Would anyone recommend a travel agent? We are both "foodies" and are excited about trying different cuisines, we love people watching, we're not super into art but I would appreciate seeing a museum or two, I like the idea of an excursion to a "countryside" city as well off the beaten path. Does anyone have recommendations on a travel agent, trip itineraries, or just how to get started planning? Thanks in advance!
2 week Europe trip - need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?