Hi all, my husband and I (both age 30) plan to take a Europe trip next summer. We can take 2 weeks off of work. Max budget would be 10k. We definitely want to visit Paris and London and potentially somewhere in Spain as well. I am overwhelmed with getting started on planning the trip. We are both very busy lawyers and I do not have a lot of free time to plan the trip. Would anyone recommend a travel agent? We are both "foodies" and are excited about trying different cuisines, we love people watching, we're not super into art but I would appreciate seeing a museum or two, I like the idea of an excursion to a "countryside" city as well off the beaten path. Does anyone have recommendations on a travel agent, trip itineraries, or just how to get started planning? Thanks in advance!
2 week Europe trip - need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Tight Planning?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Travel with Teens
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence