Hi all, my husband and I (both age 30) plan to take a Europe trip next summer. We can take 2 weeks off of work. Max budget would be 10k. We definitely want to visit Paris and London and potentially somewhere in Spain as well. I am overwhelmed with getting started on planning the trip. We are both very busy lawyers and I do not have a lot of free time to plan the trip. Would anyone recommend a travel agent? We are both "foodies" and are excited about trying different cuisines, we love people watching, we're not super into art but I would appreciate seeing a museum or two, I like the idea of an excursion to a "countryside" city as well off the beaten path. Does anyone have recommendations on a travel agent, trip itineraries, or just how to get started planning? Thanks in advance!
2 week Europe trip - need help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh