Three women are planning a trip to Germany/Austria in the fall. We'd like to spend time in 2 or 3 cities for 10-12 days. Any suggestions for an itinerary that minimizes travel between cities (we will not be driving) and gives us a nice variety of scenery, city life, and a quaint village. We'd like to avoid Oktoberfest. Also, any suggestions for a travel agent who can help us build the basics of our trip?
2 to 3 cities in Germany/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Paris itinerary help
- 2 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 3 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 4 Help me plan a Trip
- 5 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 8 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 11 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 12 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 13 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 14 South of France
- 15 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 18 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 21 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 22 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 23 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 24 Sardinia Advice
- 25 Provence planning