Three women are planning a trip to Germany/Austria in the fall. We'd like to spend time in 2 or 3 cities for 10-12 days. Any suggestions for an itinerary that minimizes travel between cities (we will not be driving) and gives us a nice variety of scenery, city life, and a quaint village. We'd like to avoid Oktoberfest. Also, any suggestions for a travel agent who can help us build the basics of our trip?
2 to 3 cities in Germany/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Prague?
- 2 Tyrol - need general help
- 3 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 4 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 5 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Please help me plan my trip!
- 8 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 9 Hotel in Lisbon
- 10 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 13 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 14 Greece and Turkey
- 15 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 16 buying souviners and art
- 17 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 18 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Napoli logistics
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?