Three women are planning a trip to Germany/Austria in the fall. We'd like to spend time in 2 or 3 cities for 10-12 days. Any suggestions for an itinerary that minimizes travel between cities (we will not be driving) and gives us a nice variety of scenery, city life, and a quaint village. We'd like to avoid Oktoberfest. Also, any suggestions for a travel agent who can help us build the basics of our trip?
2 to 3 cities in Germany/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 7 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 9 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 14 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 15 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 16 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 17 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 20 Albi/Carcassone
- 21 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help needed!