Three women are planning a trip to Germany/Austria in the fall. We'd like to spend time in 2 or 3 cities for 10-12 days. Any suggestions for an itinerary that minimizes travel between cities (we will not be driving) and gives us a nice variety of scenery, city life, and a quaint village. We'd like to avoid Oktoberfest. Also, any suggestions for a travel agent who can help us build the basics of our trip?
2 to 3 cities in Germany/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 2 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 3 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 4 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 5 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 6 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 18 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 19 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...