We have a limited time in Ireland and I would like to spend as much time on the Southwest area. Is Galway worth spending a night? Should I spend 2 or 3 nights in Dublin. Unfortunately, at my age I will probably not return to Ireland. Too many other destinations on my bucket list.
2 or 3 nights in Dublin
- 1 France: CDG to Beaune
- 2 Athens licensed tour guide
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Visit to Russia - Money
- 12 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Romania Apartment List
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport