We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 York - Time for tea!
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Planning Europe itinerary
- 6 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 9 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 10 London Pass or No?
- 11 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Path of the gods.
- 15 Sienna with kids
- 16 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 17 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 18 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 19 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 20 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 21 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 22 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 23 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 24 2 Days in Bologna
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?