We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 France & Italy, May or June
- 14 Tuscany 6 nights
- 15 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 18 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 restaurants in Marais district
- 24 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?