We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 5 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 17 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 18 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 21 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 22 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?