We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 6 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 7 French open 2017
- 8 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 9 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 12 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 13 Amalfi October 16-25
- 14 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 17 Naples
- 18 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 Rental car return in Nice
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Paris hotels
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?