We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 2 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 3 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 6 London/Newcastle trip
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 17 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 18 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 A week in Le Marche
- 21 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 22 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 23 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 24 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?