We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 강원랜드바카라
- 2 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 5 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Norwegian air
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 22 Luggage on trains/security?
- 23 Early flight from Nice
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?