We are planning a two night trip to Venice (05/31/2011 - 06/02/2011). We would ideally love to stay in Venice, but cant really find any good hotel options for our budget of 85 or 90 euro/night.
Wanted to know if it is worthwhile staying away from Venice in Lido or some other island - both money wise and comfort wise - considering that we only have 2 nights so hardly 1.5 days to enjoy Venice..
Any suggestions on good budget hotels or apartments in Venice for 85/90 euros a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Andalucia in December
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Basque country ideas
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 21 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
2 Nights in Venice - Where to stay? Venice or any other island?