My sister, husband and I are traveling in April to Zurich then going to Italy. We have all been to Switzerland but want to ride the Bernina Express into Italy. What would be the best place for us to spend two nights before catching the Bernina Express? We initially planned on staying in Pontresenia for two nights but we are not hikers or skiers. Would there be enough for us to do in this area weather allowing in April? We could go to Luzern and spend a night or maybe two if we can still make the Bernina Express work from there. Another option would be Chur...Any advice or opinions? We have all been to Luzern but it is so beautiful it may be the best choice if we can make the Bernina connection. We have hotel reservations in the Lake Como area following the trip on the Bernina Express. I welcome all opinions and help you can offer. Our travel date is April 10th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater