My husband and I are traveling through Germany the end of August.
We are planning on a two night stay in the Mosel Valley. We will be driving from Andernach.
Can anyone advise us on towns, hotels, and must see places in this area? Should we stay both nights in one place as home base, and explore from there? Or each night in a different village?
We are in our mid 50's and have a flexible budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Graz in January
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 Malaga Spain
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 17 Ibiiza Spain
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 Seville to Cordoba
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Personalised Experiences for Tourists