My husband and I are traveling through Germany the end of August.
We are planning on a two night stay in the Mosel Valley. We will be driving from Andernach.
Can anyone advise us on towns, hotels, and must see places in this area? Should we stay both nights in one place as home base, and explore from there? Or each night in a different village?
We are in our mid 50's and have a flexible budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 vienna
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Switzerland in November?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Oxford England Accommodations
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Ireland hotel questions