My husband and I are traveling through Germany the end of August.
We are planning on a two night stay in the Mosel Valley. We will be driving from Andernach.
Can anyone advise us on towns, hotels, and must see places in this area? Should we stay both nights in one place as home base, and explore from there? Or each night in a different village?
We are in our mid 50's and have a flexible budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Tower
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 4 Alitala
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 renting
- 7 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 8 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 24 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 25 Helpful Hint