Hello! A few friends and I are heading to Iceland followed by Stockholm in mid-March. The other entries I've read on this site provide some good info. on things to do and see. However, we're a little unclear on what to wear. We expect to do a fair amount of sightseeing, but also plan on hitting the clubs and bars in both Iceland and Sweden. What are the people's views on Americans and what is the nightlife like? Any additional advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated--none of us has traveled to Europe before. Thanks alot!!
2 nights in Iceland and 5 in Stockholm...please help!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???