Hello! A few friends and I are heading to Iceland followed by Stockholm in mid-March. The other entries I've read on this site provide some good info. on things to do and see. However, we're a little unclear on what to wear. We expect to do a fair amount of sightseeing, but also plan on hitting the clubs and bars in both Iceland and Sweden. What are the people's views on Americans and what is the nightlife like? Any additional advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated--none of us has traveled to Europe before. Thanks alot!!
2 nights in Iceland and 5 in Stockholm...please help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Burg Eltz
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -