A portion of my boyfriend and my first trip to Europe this September will be to Edinburgh, Scotland. We will only be there 2 days (Thursday and Friday night) and are looking for some hotel recommendations! We are both our mid-20s, would love to be in walking distance of the main attractions of the city (or what we can see in 2 days) and have a budget of about $150 (US Dollars) per night! We are still in the early stages of planning but would love some helpful tips to get us started! Any favorite hotels out there? Thanks!
2 Nights in Edinburgh - Hotel Recommendation?
- 1 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Train Passes
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 pier in Copenhagen
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 18 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Climbing Snowdon
- 21 Zee Best
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!