Need your help with some advice on travelling around and stay in Cinque Terre. We will be travelling by car from Montaione in Tuscany 3rd week of June and was looking for a nice place to stay which will give us the feel of the place yet let us park our car.We are 3 -my wife, teen daughter and me. Its a little confusing where to stay- the National Park or around La Spezia.Also things to do there. Please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Tattoos in Italy
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Place to stay
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria