On 31 July, I am headed to Brussels for 2 nights with a friend (we are both college students finishing our studies in Grenoble). I have already done research on Brussels, but am looking for any suggestions from people. Favorite places to visit? Less expensive things to do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
2 Nights in Brussels
- 1 Rome apartment
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 8 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 10 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 11 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 12 Benita In Paris
- 13 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 Train Passes
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 25 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)