On 31 July, I am headed to Brussels for 2 nights with a friend (we are both college students finishing our studies in Grenoble). I have already done research on Brussels, but am looking for any suggestions from people. Favorite places to visit? Less expensive things to do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
2 Nights in Brussels
- 1 London on a sunny day
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 A chacun son goût
- 4 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 5 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 8 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 9 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 12 portugal
- 13 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 19 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 20 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 21 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 25 Help with itenerary