We're looking to travel anywhere from early Sept. to mid Oct. by car, flying into/out of Munich airport.
Arrive Munich airport early am. and drive to Zell am See for 2 nights
Drive to the Postojna area and stay 2 nights
Drive to Lake Bled and stay 4 nights
Drive to Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden and stay 3 nights
Afternoon flight to back to the U.S.
We're looking for suggestions for an alternative to Zell am See. We've been to Zell am See twice before and would maybe like to see someplace we haven't been before, but would like it to be roughly midway between Munich airport and Postojna. Driving 2 to 3 hours after arriving at Munich airport is not a problem, as we've done it many times. The drive for Munich airport to Postojna is roughly 5-6 hours. Any favorites or suggestions for a town/village or B&B/Pension style place to stay our first 2 nights?
We've been to Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Ramsau, Konigsee, St. Gilgen, Hallstatt, Zell am See and Heiligenblut before, so anywhere other than those also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 3 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 More Info : http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/apexatropin/
- 7 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Romania - Beautiful Place
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 Budapest on a budget
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 18 Italy in October
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 21 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Beaches in Southern France