Seeking some more great advice as my trip continues to come together. Fiance and I are spending 13 nights in Italy 8.26-9.8 as follows:
3 Nights Venice
3 Nights Cinque Terre
2 Nights Tuscany: Panzano in Chianti
3 Nights in Florence
I try to keep a rule of not staying anywhere less than 3 nights and had originally planned to book 4 nights somewhere in Tuscany, but we have been offered 2 free nights in Panzano and now have 2 nights to fill. I'm now trying to decide if we should book 2 nights elsewhere in Tuscany (further south) or try to squeeze in a couple nights and awesome meals around Bologna...too aggressive? Our interests for this portion of the trip are food and wine, but we don't want to exhaust ourselves.
We will pick up a rental car after Cinque Terre (either in La Spezia or train to Tuscany then get the car depending) and dropping it off before Florence. Should we drop it at the Florence airport before heading to town, or is there anywhere in Florence that isnt a nightmare to get to on our own?
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 14 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 18 Germany in December Trip Report
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants