Seeking some more great advice as my trip continues to come together. Fiance and I are spending 13 nights in Italy 8.26-9.8 as follows:
3 Nights Venice
3 Nights Cinque Terre
2 Nights Tuscany: Panzano in Chianti
3 Nights in Florence
I try to keep a rule of not staying anywhere less than 3 nights and had originally planned to book 4 nights somewhere in Tuscany, but we have been offered 2 free nights in Panzano and now have 2 nights to fill. I'm now trying to decide if we should book 2 nights elsewhere in Tuscany (further south) or try to squeeze in a couple nights and awesome meals around Bologna...too aggressive? Our interests for this portion of the trip are food and wine, but we don't want to exhaust ourselves.
We will pick up a rental car after Cinque Terre (either in La Spezia or train to Tuscany then get the car depending) and dropping it off before Florence. Should we drop it at the Florence airport before heading to town, or is there anywhere in Florence that isnt a nightmare to get to on our own?
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 3 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Venice
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 14 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Scotland and London 21 days
- 17 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...