My tentative plan for a trip in early September is to fly NY to Munich on Iceland Air with a stopover in Iceland on the return trip for 2 nights. My time for Iceland would be arrive from Munich at 6:30 am and have that day. Full day. Flight home to NY at 5pm on the 3rd day.
Thinking of Reykjavik first day.
Golden Circle Tour on our full day.
? On my last partial day.
Thanks for any advice you have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ヮ인터넷카지노
- 2 라이브슈퍼바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ら카지노사이트
- 3 바카라게임룰규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라あ인터넷바카라
- 4 실시간바카라추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노グ온카지노
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon