My tentative plan for a trip in early September is to fly NY to Munich on Iceland Air with a stopover in Iceland on the return trip for 2 nights. My time for Iceland would be arrive from Munich at 6:30 am and have that day. Full day. Flight home to NY at 5pm on the 3rd day.
Thinking of Reykjavik first day.
Golden Circle Tour on our full day.
? On my last partial day.
Thanks for any advice you have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help