My tentative plan for a trip in early September is to fly NY to Munich on Iceland Air with a stopover in Iceland on the return trip for 2 nights. My time for Iceland would be arrive from Munich at 6:30 am and have that day. Full day. Flight home to NY at 5pm on the 3rd day.
Thinking of Reykjavik first day.
Golden Circle Tour on our full day.
? On my last partial day.
Thanks for any advice you have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 2 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 3 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 ATM
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?