My tentative plan for a trip in early September is to fly NY to Munich on Iceland Air with a stopover in Iceland on the return trip for 2 nights. My time for Iceland would be arrive from Munich at 6:30 am and have that day. Full day. Flight home to NY at 5pm on the 3rd day.
Thinking of Reykjavik first day.
Golden Circle Tour on our full day.
? On my last partial day.
Thanks for any advice you have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Prague
- 15 Ischia
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Overnight at Heathrow
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid