Which town would you stay 2 nights in on our auto drive from Milan, Italy to Füssen, Germany:
Stresa, Italy or Locarno, Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 Praiano
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 14 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 15 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 16 Canal du Midi
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London