Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 22 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!