Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review