Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 11 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 God Save the Queen?
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -