Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 First time in London
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 VRBO South Kensington
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -