Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and side trips
- 2 Nature of France
- 3 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 4 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 7 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 8 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 9 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 12 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 17 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 18 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 19 where to base in Valle D itria
- 20 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Where to park in Brussels
- 24 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 25 SPAIN FOR 2WKS