Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Sintra
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -