Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 7 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 12 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -