Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 fear of driving in rome!
- 3 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Italy trains question
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 11 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 12 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 One in Paris ... help
- 15 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 16 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -