Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
- 1 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 2 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 semi escorted tours
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 Barcelona day trips
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 23 Paris trip report
- 24 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?