Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Southern France
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Spain Travel
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris