Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Italy museum tickets
- 13 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -