Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Insurance on rental car options
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Istanbul at Easter
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 24 hours in Paris
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -