Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Well, I'm always warning people
- 4 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 5 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Cork or Galway?
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -