I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?