I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit