I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy