I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 8 Is Sicily Safe?
- 9 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 alItalia
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!