I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 2 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 IWM
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 25 Paris and Normandy