I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 17 Prague
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Milan private guide
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...