We am planning a trip to Europe next year in spring, between mid April to June. We are two female travellers in our late 20s who love nature, hiking, churches, old medieval towns and castles. We are not the partying type so we usually spend lesser days in the larger cities and more days visiting less crowded areas. Oh and we love to try the local cuisine. Our itinerary is not fixed yet so we are very open to suggestions. We have about 60 - 65 days to travel.
We'd be travelling via public transport the whole trip. For the first leg of our trip, we will be joined by our parents so we are unable to skip the larger cities such as London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. After that, we would be on our own. Our main purpose for this trip is to see the Balkans and enjoy what it has to offer.
We have previously been to Vienna, Bratislava and most of Slovenia on another trip which is why it is not included in the itinerary this time around.
Our draft route in sequence:
London 4D3N (Fly in)
Kosice (*Not sure if we should skip this. 3D2N maybe?)
Munich 3D2N (Fly out)
Based on the above itinerary, are we spending too little/too many days in a particular place? Should we be skipping some of the above places if they are similar? We are also keen to go on day trips such as Plitvice National Park, Kravice falls, Jajce, Perast etc.
Thank you and we'll really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!