We am planning a trip to Europe next year in spring, between mid April to June. We are two female travellers in our late 20s who love nature, hiking, churches, old medieval towns and castles. We are not the partying type so we usually spend lesser days in the larger cities and more days visiting less crowded areas. Oh and we love to try the local cuisine. Our itinerary is not fixed yet so we are very open to suggestions. We have about 60 - 65 days to travel.
We'd be travelling via public transport the whole trip. For the first leg of our trip, we will be joined by our parents so we are unable to skip the larger cities such as London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. After that, we would be on our own. Our main purpose for this trip is to see the Balkans and enjoy what it has to offer.
We have previously been to Vienna, Bratislava and most of Slovenia on another trip which is why it is not included in the itinerary this time around.
Our draft route in sequence:
London 4D3N (Fly in)
Kosice (*Not sure if we should skip this. 3D2N maybe?)
Munich 3D2N (Fly out)
Based on the above itinerary, are we spending too little/too many days in a particular place? Should we be skipping some of the above places if they are similar? We are also keen to go on day trips such as Plitvice National Park, Kravice falls, Jajce, Perast etc.
Thank you and we'll really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 Paris cooking classes
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!