We am planning a trip to Europe next year in spring, between mid April to June. We are two female travellers in our late 20s who love nature, hiking, churches, old medieval towns and castles. We are not the partying type so we usually spend lesser days in the larger cities and more days visiting less crowded areas. Oh and we love to try the local cuisine. Our itinerary is not fixed yet so we are very open to suggestions. We have about 60 - 65 days to travel.
We'd be travelling via public transport the whole trip. For the first leg of our trip, we will be joined by our parents so we are unable to skip the larger cities such as London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. After that, we would be on our own. Our main purpose for this trip is to see the Balkans and enjoy what it has to offer.
We have previously been to Vienna, Bratislava and most of Slovenia on another trip which is why it is not included in the itinerary this time around.
Our draft route in sequence:
London 4D3N (Fly in)
Kosice (*Not sure if we should skip this. 3D2N maybe?)
Munich 3D2N (Fly out)
Based on the above itinerary, are we spending too little/too many days in a particular place? Should we be skipping some of the above places if they are similar? We are also keen to go on day trips such as Plitvice National Park, Kravice falls, Jajce, Perast etc.
Thank you and we'll really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 auto europa or auto europe?
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!