Hey my name is Caitlyn. this is my first time ever planning a trip so I could use a lot of help. I know a few things so far were planning on traveling March 15,2016 and want to fly into Ireland for Saint Patrick's day. its going to be me and a friend we figured 10,000-12,000 will be enough for 65 days. Does that seem logical? The places we were thinking 1)Dublin, Ireland,2).London3)Barcelona, Spain.4) Paris, France.5) Amsterdam.6)Berlin.7)Venice.8)Florence.9) Naples.10)Rome.11)Athens.12)Santorini.13)Lisbon.14)Hvar island, Croatia. These are not in order of travel yet! Does this seem doable with that budget and time? Any advice would help!! We are ok with couch surfing, hostels, and busses. There are some places I'll be spending more money in to visit the culture more.
2 month backpacking though europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 19 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 25 Italy Countryside