Hey my name is Caitlyn. this is my first time ever planning a trip so I could use a lot of help. I know a few things so far were planning on traveling March 15,2016 and want to fly into Ireland for Saint Patrick's day. its going to be me and a friend we figured 10,000-12,000 will be enough for 65 days. Does that seem logical? The places we were thinking 1)Dublin, Ireland,2).London3)Barcelona, Spain.4) Paris, France.5) Amsterdam.6)Berlin.7)Venice.8)Florence.9) Naples.10)Rome.11)Athens.12)Santorini.13)Lisbon.14)Hvar island, Croatia. These are not in order of travel yet! Does this seem doable with that budget and time? Any advice would help!! We are ok with couch surfing, hostels, and busses. There are some places I'll be spending more money in to visit the culture more.
2 month backpacking though europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 2 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 South of France
- 7 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 8 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 9 Car hire location price differences
- 10 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 13 Making reservations in Italy
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Vienna and side trips
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 22 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 23 VIGO, SPAIN
- 24 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 25 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria