Hey my name is Caitlyn. this is my first time ever planning a trip so I could use a lot of help. I know a few things so far were planning on traveling March 15,2016 and want to fly into Ireland for Saint Patrick's day. its going to be me and a friend we figured 10,000-12,000 will be enough for 65 days. Does that seem logical? The places we were thinking 1)Dublin, Ireland,2).London3)Barcelona, Spain.4) Paris, France.5) Amsterdam.6)Berlin.7)Venice.8)Florence.9) Naples.10)Rome.11)Athens.12)Santorini.13)Lisbon.14)Hvar island, Croatia. These are not in order of travel yet! Does this seem doable with that budget and time? Any advice would help!! We are ok with couch surfing, hostels, and busses. There are some places I'll be spending more money in to visit the culture more.
2 month backpacking though europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Dordogne lodging
- 5 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip