1. 2 for 1 entrance to many London attractions is available either through showing tickets of train journeys undertaken by 2 people, or by showing 2 travelcards purchased for 2 people?
2. Should the date of train journey be the same as the date of entering the attraction, or is there a grace period?
3. Should the date of entering the attraction be within the duration of travelcard validity duration or is there a grace period?
4. Are tickets to nearby day-trip locations such as Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, etc valid for availing of this promotion?
5. Can a single journey ticket work, or it needs to be a return train journey ticket for both people?
6. Within the boundaries of what is legitimate, how do we utilise this facility while spending the least to qualify for 2 for 1 promotions?
7. If I understand correctly, if the dates have to be same (train journey and entrance to attraction), then in all probability, one can't fit in both on the same day, making 2 for 1 useless. Or is there a way to utilise the same? Can we purchase day-trip tickets to the nearest / cheapest train station outside of London to qualify? This way, we get lot more time in the London attraction, rather than trying to mix day-trips and London entrances. Could you suggest any such nearest train stations for which tickets could be bought?
8. Do both the entrants to London attractions need to have travelcards, or then, train journey tickets?
9. Is it ok if one entrant has travelcard while the other has a train ticket?
Thanks for your patience in going through all my queries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland