1. 2 for 1 entrance to many London attractions is available either through showing tickets of train journeys undertaken by 2 people, or by showing 2 travelcards purchased for 2 people?
2. Should the date of train journey be the same as the date of entering the attraction, or is there a grace period?
3. Should the date of entering the attraction be within the duration of travelcard validity duration or is there a grace period?
4. Are tickets to nearby day-trip locations such as Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, etc valid for availing of this promotion?
5. Can a single journey ticket work, or it needs to be a return train journey ticket for both people?
6. Within the boundaries of what is legitimate, how do we utilise this facility while spending the least to qualify for 2 for 1 promotions?
7. If I understand correctly, if the dates have to be same (train journey and entrance to attraction), then in all probability, one can't fit in both on the same day, making 2 for 1 useless. Or is there a way to utilise the same? Can we purchase day-trip tickets to the nearest / cheapest train station outside of London to qualify? This way, we get lot more time in the London attraction, rather than trying to mix day-trips and London entrances. Could you suggest any such nearest train stations for which tickets could be bought?
8. Do both the entrants to London attractions need to have travelcards, or then, train journey tickets?
9. Is it ok if one entrant has travelcard while the other has a train ticket?
Thanks for your patience in going through all my queries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?