1. 2 for 1 entrance to many London attractions is available either through showing tickets of train journeys undertaken by 2 people, or by showing 2 travelcards purchased for 2 people?
2. Should the date of train journey be the same as the date of entering the attraction, or is there a grace period?
3. Should the date of entering the attraction be within the duration of travelcard validity duration or is there a grace period?
4. Are tickets to nearby day-trip locations such as Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, etc valid for availing of this promotion?
5. Can a single journey ticket work, or it needs to be a return train journey ticket for both people?
6. Within the boundaries of what is legitimate, how do we utilise this facility while spending the least to qualify for 2 for 1 promotions?
7. If I understand correctly, if the dates have to be same (train journey and entrance to attraction), then in all probability, one can't fit in both on the same day, making 2 for 1 useless. Or is there a way to utilise the same? Can we purchase day-trip tickets to the nearest / cheapest train station outside of London to qualify? This way, we get lot more time in the London attraction, rather than trying to mix day-trips and London entrances. Could you suggest any such nearest train stations for which tickets could be bought?
8. Do both the entrants to London attractions need to have travelcards, or then, train journey tickets?
9. Is it ok if one entrant has travelcard while the other has a train ticket?
Thanks for your patience in going through all my queries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 A good book!!
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze