1. 2 for 1 entrance to many London attractions is available either through showing tickets of train journeys undertaken by 2 people, or by showing 2 travelcards purchased for 2 people?
2. Should the date of train journey be the same as the date of entering the attraction, or is there a grace period?
3. Should the date of entering the attraction be within the duration of travelcard validity duration or is there a grace period?
4. Are tickets to nearby day-trip locations such as Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, etc valid for availing of this promotion?
5. Can a single journey ticket work, or it needs to be a return train journey ticket for both people?
6. Within the boundaries of what is legitimate, how do we utilise this facility while spending the least to qualify for 2 for 1 promotions?
7. If I understand correctly, if the dates have to be same (train journey and entrance to attraction), then in all probability, one can't fit in both on the same day, making 2 for 1 useless. Or is there a way to utilise the same? Can we purchase day-trip tickets to the nearest / cheapest train station outside of London to qualify? This way, we get lot more time in the London attraction, rather than trying to mix day-trips and London entrances. Could you suggest any such nearest train stations for which tickets could be bought?
8. Do both the entrants to London attractions need to have travelcards, or then, train journey tickets?
9. Is it ok if one entrant has travelcard while the other has a train ticket?
Thanks for your patience in going through all my queries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노㉿카지노바카라사이트
- 2 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노㏂인터넷카지노추천
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노‡카지노사이트
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)