1. 2 for 1 entrance to many London attractions is available either through showing tickets of train journeys undertaken by 2 people, or by showing 2 travelcards purchased for 2 people?
2. Should the date of train journey be the same as the date of entering the attraction, or is there a grace period?
3. Should the date of entering the attraction be within the duration of travelcard validity duration or is there a grace period?
4. Are tickets to nearby day-trip locations such as Oxford, Bath, Salisbury, etc valid for availing of this promotion?
5. Can a single journey ticket work, or it needs to be a return train journey ticket for both people?
6. Within the boundaries of what is legitimate, how do we utilise this facility while spending the least to qualify for 2 for 1 promotions?
7. If I understand correctly, if the dates have to be same (train journey and entrance to attraction), then in all probability, one can't fit in both on the same day, making 2 for 1 useless. Or is there a way to utilise the same? Can we purchase day-trip tickets to the nearest / cheapest train station outside of London to qualify? This way, we get lot more time in the London attraction, rather than trying to mix day-trips and London entrances. Could you suggest any such nearest train stations for which tickets could be bought?
8. Do both the entrants to London attractions need to have travelcards, or then, train journey tickets?
9. Is it ok if one entrant has travelcard while the other has a train ticket?
Thanks for your patience in going through all my queries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas