After 10 days in Paris, we have two extra nights, and would like to visit small villages outside Paris. Giverny ?? Provins ??? Have been to Reims, Chartres, Versailles and
Fountainebleau. Any ideas ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Alitala
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 18 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Travel in Europe
- 22 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 sylvenstein road in Bavaria