Hi there -
I'm helping to plan a first-time trip for my parents to Spain...and we're having trouble deciding where to spend their last 2 nights on the Costa del Sol. They will have already spent nearly two weeks exploring Andalusia, so they might be a bit tired and ready to relax. They will be coming from Granada, and most likely won't have a car.
Do you recommend they stay in Malaga (from where they will be flying for return home) or Nerja? We've heard wonderful things about both, and I would imagine Malaga would be easiest without a car, but may not be as relaxing. The caves and opportunity to see a white-washed village is also very appealing for my mother...I just worry that it might be more complicated without a car (and might cause more stress than pleasure).
Any advice for them on where to stay, based on two nights in early October? And if you recommend that its the best for them to have a car, please let me know! Up until now, we thought the bus or even a private transfer from Granada to Nerja (or Malaga) could work. We were just hoping to avoid the hassle of renting/driving (first time for them in Spain) for just two days.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 What to do at 7:00am
- 10 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 11 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
Hi there -