Hi there -
I'm helping to plan a first-time trip for my parents to Spain...and we're having trouble deciding where to spend their last 2 nights on the Costa del Sol. They will have already spent nearly two weeks exploring Andalusia, so they might be a bit tired and ready to relax. They will be coming from Granada, and most likely won't have a car.
Do you recommend they stay in Malaga (from where they will be flying for return home) or Nerja? We've heard wonderful things about both, and I would imagine Malaga would be easiest without a car, but may not be as relaxing. The caves and opportunity to see a white-washed village is also very appealing for my mother...I just worry that it might be more complicated without a car (and might cause more stress than pleasure).
Any advice for them on where to stay, based on two nights in early October? And if you recommend that its the best for them to have a car, please let me know! Up until now, we thought the bus or even a private transfer from Granada to Nerja (or Malaga) could work. We were just hoping to avoid the hassle of renting/driving (first time for them in Spain) for just two days.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 6 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Planning A trip
- 11 A week in the Occitanie
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 15 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 16 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 19 Train Through Spain
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Italy June 6-16
- 23 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 24 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
Hi there -