Hi there -
I'm helping to plan a first-time trip for my parents to Spain...and we're having trouble deciding where to spend their last 2 nights on the Costa del Sol. They will have already spent nearly two weeks exploring Andalusia, so they might be a bit tired and ready to relax. They will be coming from Granada, and most likely won't have a car.
Do you recommend they stay in Malaga (from where they will be flying for return home) or Nerja? We've heard wonderful things about both, and I would imagine Malaga would be easiest without a car, but may not be as relaxing. The caves and opportunity to see a white-washed village is also very appealing for my mother...I just worry that it might be more complicated without a car (and might cause more stress than pleasure).
Any advice for them on where to stay, based on two nights in early October? And if you recommend that its the best for them to have a car, please let me know! Up until now, we thought the bus or even a private transfer from Granada to Nerja (or Malaga) could work. We were just hoping to avoid the hassle of renting/driving (first time for them in Spain) for just two days.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GOOD HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208HOTMAILTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland
Hi there -