Hi there -
I'm helping to plan a first-time trip for my parents to Spain...and we're having trouble deciding where to spend their last 2 nights on the Costa del Sol. They will have already spent nearly two weeks exploring Andalusia, so they might be a bit tired and ready to relax. They will be coming from Granada, and most likely won't have a car.
Do you recommend they stay in Malaga (from where they will be flying for return home) or Nerja? We've heard wonderful things about both, and I would imagine Malaga would be easiest without a car, but may not be as relaxing. The caves and opportunity to see a white-washed village is also very appealing for my mother...I just worry that it might be more complicated without a car (and might cause more stress than pleasure).
Any advice for them on where to stay, based on two nights in early October? And if you recommend that its the best for them to have a car, please let me know! Up until now, we thought the bus or even a private transfer from Granada to Nerja (or Malaga) could work. We were just hoping to avoid the hassle of renting/driving (first time for them in Spain) for just two days.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri
Hi there -