My boyfriend and I will be in Paris in June and would like to spend our last 2 days outside the city. I thought to rent a car and go about 2 hours away fron paris. We would like to see beautiful scenery and to hike. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 2 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Must sees in Malaga
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Italy train question
- 9 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 10 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 11 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 12 Two Weeks in Europe
- 13 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 20 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 21 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 22 Venice - a day open
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 25 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily