My wife, daughter (8 years) and I will be staying at a Villa in the Siena area in mid June 2013. After what I anticipate will be a terrific 7 days day-tripping around Tuscany, we leave the Villa on a Saturday morning and have 2 days before we check in to our hotel for 4 nights in Rome, checking in Monday afternoon. Then fly to Paris for the last 5 days of our trip. I would appreciate any advice readers might have on how and where we should spend those 2 days. We will have a car which we will be turning in when we get to Rome. Thanks in advance.
2 days to kill in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 airport hold baggage
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville