My wife, daughter (8 years) and I will be staying at a Villa in the Siena area in mid June 2013. After what I anticipate will be a terrific 7 days day-tripping around Tuscany, we leave the Villa on a Saturday morning and have 2 days before we check in to our hotel for 4 nights in Rome, checking in Monday afternoon. Then fly to Paris for the last 5 days of our trip. I would appreciate any advice readers might have on how and where we should spend those 2 days. We will have a car which we will be turning in when we get to Rome. Thanks in advance.
2 days to kill in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris