My wife, daughter (8 years) and I will be staying at a Villa in the Siena area in mid June 2013. After what I anticipate will be a terrific 7 days day-tripping around Tuscany, we leave the Villa on a Saturday morning and have 2 days before we check in to our hotel for 4 nights in Rome, checking in Monday afternoon. Then fly to Paris for the last 5 days of our trip. I would appreciate any advice readers might have on how and where we should spend those 2 days. We will have a car which we will be turning in when we get to Rome. Thanks in advance.
2 days to kill in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Traveling to Munich
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 18 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?