My wife and I will fly into Zurich on Aug 7, 2014 to pick up a Rhine River cruise in Basel on Sat the 9th. The tour operator has us staying at an airport hotel in Zurich but wondering if anyone has a better idea. Would you stay in Zurich or Basel. Was originally going to do a Jungfraujoch tour but since weather is a real concern (as well as the 11+ hour day) wondering about other ideas/options. Thanks in advance
2 Days in Zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Visit to Bath and London england
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 9 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 10 month's stay in Italy
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Interesting travel scam article
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?