My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 4 Italy in 3 days
- 5 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 6 Getting Around Toledo
- 7 four old ladies in spain
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Our Next Europe Trip
- 10 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 11 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 12 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 15 Rental Car in Austria
- 16 From Schipol to ?
- 17 Planning our Honeymoon
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 20 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 24 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 25 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour