My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 tipping
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Red hair Suze
- 14 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 15 Rome at Christmas
- 16 Luggage on trains/security?
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 day trip to hampton court
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Norwegian air
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Meteora/Kalambaka advice