My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary