My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 German Train travel
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Provence to Nice driving
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 Advice for England and France travels?
- 17 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 18 please revew provence agenda
- 19 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 20 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 23 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Where to go in March??