My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Positano Hotel in September
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Scotland itinerary advice
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?
- 19 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 20 Best flight is Vueling airlines, experiences?
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 24 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 25 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning