My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
2 days in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 5 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Drawing courses in Paris
- 10 Looking for add on city
- 11 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 12 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 16 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 17 cell phones in France
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 20 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...