My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 4 Lake Garda- Italy
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 9 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 Paris gtg in October?
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 15 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 16 T Mobile Does it Again
- 17 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 18 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 19 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 22 European Championship
- 23 Plan Italy trip
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC