My friend and I will be traveling from Paris to Switzerland then to Germany.
Was thinking of doing rafting or canyoning in Interlaken. Will we have enough time? I do want to visit Lucerne and Zurich too.
But basically, what would the experts here suggest for a 2 day stay in Switzerland?
2 days in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Ireland driving vacation
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 Late night train from Prague
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Theater in London
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 14 Islands in mid October
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...