I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
2 Days In Rome - Seeing it all on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 10 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 11 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?