I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Canal du Midi
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!