I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 WWI sites
- 9 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Christmas in Spain
- 15 Germany-Car or Train
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!