I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
2 Days In Rome - Seeing it all on a budget
- 1 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 5 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 11 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 14 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 15 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 16 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 17 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 18 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 19 italy itinerary for comments
- 20 chip and pin credit cards
- 21 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 22 Italian train question
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out