I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 2 TECH SETTING : QUICKBOOKS CONTACT 1:800:578:7184╒ΘáXb:
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 GALAXY: AOL recovery MAIL Contact ☎ 1855/999/8045 AOL ONLY.
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Need hotel in Athens
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 25 Train / Calabria