I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
2 Days In Rome - Seeing it all on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fjords, How To?
- 2 Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 11 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 12 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 16 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 19 London - Site List Triage -
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Priceline for London hotels
- 24 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old