I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 13 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 14 Where in Paris?
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 24 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival