I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality fake passports, (email@example.com)
- 2 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 8 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 December in Deutschland
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 16 cash or plastic in Greece
- 17 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip