I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/max-testo-Xl/
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 11 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 12 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 15 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017