I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
2 Days In Rome - Seeing it all on a budget
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 20 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 21 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!