I am fortunate to be going to Europe in April and have 2 days to hang out in Rome.
I'm in my mid-30's and not a huge history buff. I want to see the highlights and take in a bit of the nightlife. I'm on a budget but not a backpacker's budget, if you know what I mean.
I'd love to hear some recommendations: where to stay, what to see, where to grab a few drinks and take in some nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?