We only have two days in Geneva (May). My questions are should be stay in the City and see sights from that location or stay at a hotel in Montreux (which we were told not to miss) I understand Montreux is approx. 2 hrs. from airport.. Any help would be great Thank you.
2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 4 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 5 Airb2b in Paris
- 6 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 11 Greece and Turkey
- 12 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 13 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 16 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 17 Italy food budget
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 22 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 23 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion