I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 16 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 17 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Ireland
- 25 Killarney