I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
2 Days in Florence, Italy. Doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 Viator.com in Turkey
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 23 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 24 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?