I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 3 London 2For1 question
- 4 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 5 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 6 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 7 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 8 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece