I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 The three most beautiful beaches in the Algarve, Portugal.
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 6 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 7 Austria
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Pompeii luggage storage
- 12 Train Help
- 13 Train rides
- 14 12 days in Austria
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 Salento penninsula
- 23 What about Basque Country?
- 24 Bursa/Iznik
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing