I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 Scotland in December
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 tickets for Wimbledon
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 retruning to US with souveniers
- 24 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon