I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Sixt insurance claim
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Scotland in October
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Munich-6 days in September
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?