I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
2 Days in Florence, Italy. Doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway