I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
2 Days in Florence, Italy. Doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 CDG questions
- 9 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems