I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 3 First European Vacation )
- 4 London theatre
- 5 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 6 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 7 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 8 Reims Champagne Houses
- 9 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 10 Where to go
- 11 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 14 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 15 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 16 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 17 Skiing Zermatt
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 20 Venturing even further
- 21 Scotland in 8 days
- 22 Booking Frenchie's online
- 23 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 24 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 25 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?