I will be travelling to Florence, Italy next month for 4 days, and will be spending 2 full days now. I'm a budget backpacker so I'm looking to spend as little money as possible during my stay in Florence.
So far I planned to visit attractions by foot since the apartment I will be staying in is close to Firenze S. M. Novella.
Here's what I have planned so far.
Medici Riccardi Palace
Florence Cathedral Dome
Giotto's Bell Tower
Fountain of Neptune Florence
Piazza della Signoria
Church of St. Felicity
I'm a first time traveller so I have no experience on planning. Any advice will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Rome to Positano
- 12 Sachsenhausen?
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Hotel advice