Headed to Edinburgh for 3 nights, 2 days. What are the must do/sees? Is the Whisky Experience worthwhile? How about Mary King Cross? Any must stop mills? Pubs? Restaurants?
We tend to like the history of the citys we travel to, so nothing ultra modern.
Thank you in advance!
2 days in Edinburgh, Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 9 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 10 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 11 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 12 See You In Minsk
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges