Headed to Edinburgh for 3 nights, 2 days. What are the must do/sees? Is the Whisky Experience worthwhile? How about Mary King Cross? Any must stop mills? Pubs? Restaurants?
We tend to like the history of the citys we travel to, so nothing ultra modern.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 2 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 3 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 8 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 9 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 10 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Highclare Castle
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 18 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?