Have a Sunday and Monday in May to spend in Basel or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on tours or areas to visit to get the most out of visiting Switzerland? Also, how far is the airport from the city (Drei Konige Hotel) and how would one get there? Inerested in tours from Basel to other cities, if possible.
2 days in Basel, Switzerland
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 9 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bank of England Museum
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 First night after arriving in Milan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist